- During the first take of the epic Braveheart scene, the entire acting army gave a rally cry at William Wallace’s first call to action…even though they were supposed to resist it.
- We all are wired to want to find the place where we can say, “Standing in this place at the risk of my life is more important than my little life.”
- Freedom and rules don’t go well together. This is the paradox of Christianity.
- One of the greatest rules of Christianity is to give.
- “[In Hollywood,] I felt my soul was dying. [By starting a non-profit] I found my hands dirty and my heart clean.”
- I found that the secret is giving in secret.
- The joy in secret giving creates the obsession to give again.
Want to see other sessions from Leadercast 2014? You can find notes for all of them here.